lack of progress

I've had a horrid cold all week and so I have not been as productive as usual, in addition this week, the class I TA for turned in two pieces of homework for me to mark as well as completing their second midterm exam so I have spent a lot of time grading and not much time in the lab doing research. I've also been working on ordering merchandise such as t-shirts and tote bags for the Botany and Plant Pathology department to buy in time for Christmas and hopefully make a few pennies for the the graduate student association (GSA) of BPP to pay for student travel grants and coffee meetings! Plus I have a midterm on Monday in forest disease management so I am studying a little for that this weekend, and I can't wait for Thanksgiving next weekend and a nice long break away from the normal routine. The term is flying by, and I just can't wait for next term when I will not have to take any classes, and will be able to devote all my time to research and actually get things done! On the other had there is so much to do before the end of term and it is approaching fast...

No comments: