Summer Class

I'm now all done with classes for this term, I have no final exams and I've finished my term project for statistics. I have almost 3 weeks off from classes before the summer term starts so I will be able to get some good work done on the research front without homework and classes getting in the way. This summer I'm taking a class called Plant Disease Diagnosis with 11 Botany students. It looks like a great class, it's all field trips and lab analysis. Assignments will be unknown diseased plant samples and we will have to diagnose the diseases. We are going all over Oregon to visit all kinds of crops from Christmas trees to mint farms with vegetables and fruits in between. For more details on the fun trips I'll be going on check out this website for the class and click on the Syllabus link. It will be particularly good since all the class trips and labs will be on Thursdays and Friday mornings so the remainder of the week will be free of interruptions.

No comments: